- Develop essential camera acting technique
- Develop character-building skills
- Learn how to break down a script for objectives
- Gain insight into the Australian television and film industry
Note: PAC recognises the varying levels of experience amongst its students and so our teachers, at all times, will adjust their classes to accomodate to all levels.
In this 10 week course, students will be introduced to on-screen acting techniques and develop skills needed to become a disciplined and compelling screen actor.
The first few weeks will start off with a range of ensemble building activities and improvisation to get students comfortable with themselves, their scripts and one another. Then, over the course of the term, students will learn Stanislavksi methods of how to find the given circumstances, beats and character objectives contained within a script.
Students will apply these skills weekly to short scripts taken from popular films and television shows and perform these to camera. They will have a chance to watch their scenes back at the end of each lesson and take away feedback.
Note: We encourage those students who are considering a career in screen acting to apply for this course.
- Please read our Centre Policies.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Should you be late in picking up your child, please call +61404026183.