Year K-2 (Saturdays)
Starts: Saturday 19 October, 2019
10 x Saturdays, 9.00am – 10.00am, 10 weeks.
Location: Information and Cultural Exchange (ICE), 8 Victoria Road, Parramatta NSW 2150. View MAP.
- Unlock imagination and creativity
- Improve peer interaction and collaboration
- Express emotions through the voice and body
- Develop character-building skills
Note: PAC recognises the varying levels of experience amongst its students and so our teachers, at all times, will adjust their classes to accomodate to all levels.
This 10-week course for kids in Grades K-2 is all about fun and exploration and is designed to nurture, not tamper with their already vivid and colourful imaginations. Through a range of practical exercises, improvisation and play, students will learn to create stories with their voices and bodies and in doing so, will explore different world and characters.
The course will culminate in an end-of-year showcase for family and friends.
Students will be lead by energetic and passionate teachers whose first goal is to create a supportive, fun and dynamic learning environment. Students will be encouraged to be free, playful and thoughtful actors and each class is designed to awaken students to the power of their own voices and bodies.
By the end of this course, whether they’re aware of it or not, students will have built up lifelong skills that will seep into their everyday lives. They will:
- Deliver more confident speeches and class presentations at school.
- Become better listeners.
- Become more open to, and tolerant of differing views.
- Become acutely aware of their breathing and emotions.
- Develop a more positive self-image.
- Work with peers to problem-solve.
- Become more comfortable with self-evaluation and constructive feedback.
- Please read our Centre Policies.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing and appropriate footwear.
- All primary-aged students must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian at reception.
- Should you be late in picking up your child, please call +61404026183