Advanced Opens – INVITE ONLY
Dates: Tuesday 20 April – Tuesday 22 June
Teacher: Nisrine Amine
Location: Information and Cultural Exchange (ICE), 8 Victoria Road, Parramatta NSW 2150. View MAP.
- Develop essential camera acting technique
- Develop character-building skills
- Learn how to break down a script for objectives
- Learn how to master an audition/casting
- Gain advanced insight into the Australian television and film industry
Note: This is an invite-only course.
In this 10 week course, Nisrine will take a group of advanced young actors aged 8-16 years through challenging and rigorous audition technique training.
Students will apply their professional and technical skills weekly to scripts from commercials, television and film where they will have to memorise lines, interpret scripts and make bold character choices. Students will be taught how to bring truth to every role they audition for, as well as how to work a casting room and master a self-tape.
Over the course of the term, students will hear from industry experts, gain further insight into the Australian stage and screen industry and carefully hone their craft to make them ready for their next professional gig.
- Please read our Centre Policies.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Should you be late in picking up your child, please call 1300 828 144.