PAC will be recognised as the leading institution for acting training in the greater Parramatta area in an environment that encourages play and exploration, and fosters collaboration with the community.
- We value teachers who are passionate about what they do.
- We value students who feel comfortable coming to class and safe enough to make big and bold acting choices.
- We value inclusion and the diversity of abilities and ages.
- We value the empowerment of our students.
- We value the power of acting in building confidence, empathy and a sense of belonging.
- We value a teaching program that allows for the development of craft.
- We value interaction with quality texts.
- We value space that is conducive to play and exploration.
- We value community engagement and interaction with the city of Parramatta.
- We value being of service through our school and community outreach programs.
- We value a personalised approach to student services.
- We value being a resource hub to connect actors to quality arts in Parramatta and beyond.
- We value Parramatta as our bustling and diverse backdrop.