By enrolling in and/or attending a PAC class, a student (and if under the age of 18, their parent/guardian) agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
Note: ‘Youth’ refers to kids and teens under the age of 18. ‘Adult’ refers to a student above the age of 18.
Diversity and Inclusion
- PAC is committed to creating a learning environment that is open to, and supportive of students from diverse backgrounds.
- It is expected that all students are supportive of this and as such, treat each other with respect and dignity at all times.
- PAC reserves the right to withdraw any student from a course who is seen to cause harm or disruption to staff or fellow students.
- Casual racism in the form of demeaning or stereotypical jokes being made to or about cultural ethnicities that are not your own will not be tolerated.
- Plays, scripts, movies and other texts that are seen to perpetuate a narrative that is harmful or hurtful to any specific cultural group will be avoided in all PAC curriculum.
- Only texts that explore race relations, sexual relations, politics, socio-economic and religious issues with integrity and for the purposes of education and awareness, will be used across the PAC curriculum.
Fees and Discounts
- Full payment is required before commencement of a class.
- No pro-rata or individual class fees are available for term classes.
- A student is not eligible to receive a refund or credit note once their course has begun. (A refund or credit note will only be given in extreme circumstances and only at the sole discretion of management).
- A 100% money-back guarantee applies to all youth and adult classes. Should a student not be satisfied with the course after the first week’s lesson, a full refund shall be given.
- A 10% sibling discount applies to the sibling of a full-paying youth student.
Auditing a Class
- Prospective students are also invited to audit/watch the last lesson of the term for the course of their choice. This only applies to term-based youth and adult short courses.
- When auditing a class, a prospective student agrees to show utmost courtesy and respect to the teacher and existing students of the class.
- Attendance is of the highest importance. Students must inform management or their teacher before the commencement of class of an absence. This can be done either via a phone call or email.
- No refunds and credits are given for missed classes.
- All primary correspondence between PAC and a student is done through email
- A student must ensure that a correct and frequently used email is provided upon registration
- If a student fails to receive important information about a class, cancellation, venue update, payment etc due to their not checking their email, this remains the sole responsibility of the student
- All PAC acting classes are run out of the Information and Cultural Exchange (ICE) in Parramatta.
- Students are to respect the space in which classes are held.
- PAC is not liable for a student’s lost, stolen or damaged property.
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed into the studio space.
- PAC reserves the right to make changes or cancellations to classes without prior notice.
- PAC reserves the right to substitute teachers.
- PAC reserves the right to make amendments to course outlines, outcomes, and dates.
- PAC reserves the right to use a student’s image and name for promotional purposes