By enrolling in and/or attending a PAC class, a student (and if under the age of 18, their parent/guardian) agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
Diversity and Inclusion
- PAC is committed to creating a learning environment that is open to, and supportive of students from diverse backgrounds.
- It is expected that all students are supportive of this and as such, treat each other with respect and dignity at all times.
- PAC reserves the right to withdraw any student from a course who is seen to cause harm or disruption to staff or fellow students.
Fees and Attendance
- Full payment is required before commencement of a class.
- Once a class has begun, a student is not eligible to receive a refund or credit for another class.
- Cancellations made 5 business days prior to the commencement of a class will incur a cancellation fee of 20%.
- Should a student choose to withdraw from a class outside of this 5 days, a refund or credit note can be given solely at the discretion of management.
- Attendance is of the highest importance. Students must inform management or their teacher of an absence.
- Refunds and credits are not given for missed classes.
- Students are to respect the space in which classes are held.
- PAC is not liable for a student’s lost, stolen or damaged property.
- PAC reserves the right to make changes or cancellations to classes without prior notice.
- PAC reserves the right to substitute teachers.
- PAC reserves the right to make amendments to course outlines, outcomes, and dates.
- PAC reserves the right to use a student’s image and name for promotional purposes